A rare find! Only 2 families have owned this beautiful architecturally significant Victorian Italianate built by George House in 1868 and is listed on the National Historic Register. It was called one of the best in Ohio by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Updated mechanicals, roof and recently painted exterior. Original Michigan red pine 11" doors, frames and refinished floors. Vintage baths and kitchen. Many original light fixtures.